The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do I get into the game now?

Mocai

First off:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

I've preordered AND redeemed the code back in August, but seems to me I have to redeem my code again or what? I've tried this, and ofc it says "This code has already been used" Anyone knows how to deal with this? I'm not gonna buy the game again just for the code man, what do I do here pls help?

You're confusing two codes.

You've redeemed your preorder code, or you would not be able to post here.

When you get the physical game (or origin emails out the digital codes) then you will have your registration code. That's the one you enter that has not been used yet for access after the 20th and so that you can setup your subscription and billing.