Should I quit now?

reaperkeepet

Well lately I have been into a lot of Star Wars gaming and decided to buy a Star Wars game for the PsP. I got SWB: Elite Squadron (you probly already know where this is going :rolleyes:), and so I decided to play the campain. Seriously, do I really have to listen to all this crap? NOTHING is logically correct in the story NOTHING!!! "X1, get to that Star Destroyer and rescue Luke before Darth Vader clones him!!:eek:""X1, help general kota in the battle for Yavin!". X1 and his rival X2 also become Jedi and a Sith later in the story. Correct me if I'm wrong but clones cannot be trained as Jedi! At this point should I just stop paying attention? Or does this actually happen in the Star Wars trilogy? Edited by reaperkeepet

Well lately I have been into a lot of Star Wars gaming and decided to buy a Star Wars game for the PsP. I got SWB: Elite Squadron (you probly already know where this is going :rolleyes:), and so I decided to play the campain. Seriously, do I really have to listen to all this crap? NOTHING is logically correct in the story NOTHING!!! "X1, get to that Star Destroyer and rescue Luke before Darth Vader clones him!!:eek:""X1, help general kota in the battle for Yavin!". X1 and his rival X2 also become Jedi and a Sith later in the story. Correct me if I'm wrong but clones cannot be trained as Jedi! At this point should I just stop paying attention? Or does this actually happen in the Star Wars trilogy?

There's a thing called Non-Canon.

If it said it was canon, I would be mad and whiny.

See us HC SW Fans, we don't bash things that violate canon if they are "Non-Canon".