People leaving for WOW? O.o

silent-sniper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.... I get the Bioware made a mess of the last patch (which may I add is already getting fixed) nobody well defend Bioware on that, but people are leaving for wow?? the land of panda's pokemon and 5 year olds?? Seriously?? Okay, have fun there, personally I want to say thankyou to Bioware for an amazing game, and that I appriciate they are trying to fix bugs and other problems ect... they are new to this, they are learning, and its amazing what they have been able to do.

Please dont post on here if you want to troll about the game being crap ect...

they fixed nothing in the patch, still cant get into the game, 1 day left of free play time

dont hate people for not wanting to pay for something they cant play.

TOR PvP has a lower skill cap than WoW PvP. If you are going to be bored in an MMO, why not play the game that you've called "home" for years over the new game that just came out that offers the exact same thing? WoW is closer to an expansion than SWTOR is, and a lot of people have already gone through everything SWTOR has to offer.

yes i agree wow is closer to an expantion than swtor because SWTOR just came OUT and also tbh i was at blizzcon the only thing they got in pandaria that looks good is the New talent system because tbh no matter what all u say ALL THE NEW MECHANICS ARE STOLEN and even the expantion idea it self is just a RIPPED OFF version of Age of Conans Rise of the god slayer expantion that came out what 2-3 years ago? and tbh SWTOR has done things wow hasnt even been able to provide yet so you cant say wow is so much more advanced yes WOW has had all those years to design there game and make it better but tbh even the devs said them self that game is on its death bed and only has a couple more years left.

Okay.... I get the Bioware made a mess of the last patch (which may I add is already getting fixed) nobody well defend Bioware on that, but people are leaving for wow?? the land of panda's pokemon and 5 year olds?? Seriously?? Okay, have fun there, personally I want to say thankyou to Bioware for an amazing game, and that I appriciate they are trying to fix bugs and other problems ect... they are new to this, they are learning, and its amazing what they have been able to do.

Please dont post on here if you want to troll about the game being crap ect...

Stay in swtor the land of bugs ability delay crap graphics and lol zombie apocalyse?

I know thats not fair, but neither was your wow comment.

No I will not go back to wow, but RIFT still has me hhooked.

All I could see was...been there done that. If you want to waste your time spending your life grinding 2-3 hour instances, hey...you go slick!

No grinding in TOR!! WOO...

...wait, what?

Look I'm not claiming that WoW is the messiah. I quit prior to Cata launching and almost certainly won't be going back. But that said, it gets tedious reading post after post from people who can barely tie their own shoes without assistance claiming how easy mode WoW has become.

yes i agree wow is closer to an expantion than swtor because SWTOR just came OUT and also tbh i was at blizzcon the only thing they got in pandaria that looks good is the New talent system because tbh no matter what all u say ALL THE NEW MECHANICS ARE STOLEN and even the expantion idea it self is just a RIPPED OFF version of Age of Conans Rise of the god slayer expantion that came out what 2-3 years ago? and tbh SWTOR has done things wow hasnt even been able to provide yet so you cant say wow is so much more advanced yes WOW has had all those years to design there game and make it better but tbh even the devs said them self that game is on its death bed and only has a couple more years left.

This +1.

you know they probably did the same when WoW started out with their 1.1 update so what brand new game your going to have issues with every possible corner. WoW still has its glitchs, bug, and gold trolls hince blizzard hasn't fixed let them run back lets us all enjoy the whining about a brand new game to ourselves.

The only people leaving for WoW are the kiddies that already came from there. They came here thinking an MMO has 7 years worth of polish and content at launch. Good riddance I say. Their kind ruins games anyway.

No. I'm 25. And yes, I did think it would have 7 years worth of polish and content, at minimum, considering the years of experience Bioware/EA have and the years as well as volume of experience from learning from other MMO's.

Now, apparently, you are the type of person that goes into a job and dismisses all mistakes and inabilities because they are new to the job, right? Even though you may have a Master's Degree and 10 years working in the industry.

Hello everyone,

We are very happy you are enjoying the game. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!