Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The sun was in my eyes and I wasn't expecting it!

Chiricahua

Sometimes a player needs to learn to play their class, and stop blaming everything, and everyone else. To be sure, there are bugs, hacks, and exploits in the game. And, there might be one class that needs a nerf, but player skill trumps every stat in the game.

That line was from the movie Nevada Smith. Brian Keith tells Steve McQueen, "Go on home boy, take the short cut."

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/304626/Nevada-Smith-Movie-Clip-Blind-Indian-Revenge.html

Edited by Chiricahua

Sometimes a player needs to learn to play their class, and stop blaming everything, and everyone else. To be sure, there are bugs, hacks, and exploits in the game. And, there might be one class that needs a nerf, but player skill trumps every stat in the game.

That line was from the movie Nevada Smith. Brian Keith tells Steve McQueen, "Go on home boy, take the short cut."

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/304626/Nevada-Smith-Movie-Clip-Blind-Indian-Revenge.html

yes, people are just whiners... a mmorpg is perfect balanced a month after release, in fact the most clue less whiners are actually the people who attack the so called "whiners" about nerfing etc, atleats they have some information about what is going on, you other guys who think everything is 100% balanced must live in LALA land - no pun intended.

Edited by quezcotl

As a highly skilled pvper I know my class. I don't whine on the forums but I calls it like I sees it, certain classes need to be nerfed, some need a buff (not mine), and the mechanics need to be tightened up.

My main focus is not the legit complaints, or serious bugs, but (so far) multiple calls on nerfing every single class in the game. To me, the only class that might merit a single nerf is operative.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.