Balmorra quest help... kinda spoiler??

Avsolly

I wouldn't clarify this as a spoiler question due to the fact its a need quest and all on the said planet BUT never the less. Spoiler alert.

I'm a sith sorcerer and I have to drain the radioactive material so that I can get the next item for my boss.

Well here's my problem. How in the frickin' heck do I get to Hiren?!?!

Quest is, Path to power, on Balmorra

Need to save his child Hiran so he'll make the pathogen so I can go get the next artifact.

I can't figure out how to get there... I've look all around on the map area, I've jumped up rock walls and everything. The only way it seems to look like for me to get in is via the flashpoint that is right there. Which is silly if you ask me. Nevertheless I tried doing the flashpoint and go looking for it, quess what?! Can't find it!!!

I know it's rather vage but trying to not be a spoiler and not understanding the quest is making me mad >.< I doubt anybody will even look at my post but if you do please reply!!

I'm sure it's a simple "walk around the corner and up a hill that isn't marked" but GAH!!!! I can't figure it out!!!

Thanks in advance :)

I wouldn't clarify this as a spoiler question due to the fact its a need quest and all on the said planet BUT never the less. Spoiler alert.

I'm a sith sorcerer and I have to drain the radioactive material so that I can get the next item for my boss.

Well here's my problem. How in the frickin' heck do I get to Hiren?!?!

Quest is, Path to power, on Balmorra

Need to save his child Hiran so he'll make the pathogen so I can go get the next artifact.

I can't figure out how to get there... I've look all around on the map area, I've jumped up rock walls and everything. The only way it seems to look like for me to get in is via the flashpoint that is right there. Which is silly if you ask me. Nevertheless I tried doing the flashpoint and go looking for it, quess what?! Can't find it!!!

I know it's rather vage but trying to not be a spoiler and not understanding the quest is making me mad >.< I doubt anybody will even look at my post but if you do please reply!!

I'm sure it's a simple "walk around the corner and up a hill that isn't marked" but GAH!!!! I can't figure it out!!!

Thanks in advance :)

In the building he sends you too. Theres a jail-cell. Hes in there. You go into the room, press a button, start a conversation, then you either kill him if you're darkside, or let him out if you're lightside.