Problem after patch in world as a marauder?

MacDevil

This may have affected people globally (meaning every class), I was doing dailies in Illum. I have never had so many problems playing due to the lag. Not choppiness or anything, but it felt like i was waiting to much. The day before the patch, I was doing fine, but yesterday was just off. Did anyone else feel they were gimped yesterday?

This may have affected people globally (meaning every class), I was doing dailies in Illum. I have never had so many problems playing due to the lag. Not choppiness or anything, but it felt like i was waiting to much. The day before the patch, I was doing fine, but yesterday was just off. Did anyone else feel they were gimped yesterday?

Actually I noticed the opposite, I felt like either Quinn was healing me a little more than usual or I was hitting for more damage, because I was ending my dailies a little quicker than normal.

Might be the 300+ people on ilum fighting.

Well when you put it this way. Just wondering did not get a chance to do to much other than the dailies out there (actual combat).

Closer you got to republic base my frames dropped to single digits, there was that many camping their base

well theres the camping thing. They also seem to have negatively impacted some peoples performance with the patch. Customer service folder has all kinds of random help I haven't got to try yet.

But then I'll take my standard response post patch changes only to the games graphic settings for a few days while it gets fixed as I had perfect performance pre patch. Run aorund the stationa ans some other places and see if your lag is isolated or universal.