Orange Customisable Armor (Light or Medium) for a Jedi Sentinel's Wrists & Waist

Tzadkiel

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking for orange customisable armor for my Jedi Sentinel (either light or medium for my Jedi Sentinel's waist and wrists). However, I have had no luck as such items are mainly for use by the smuggler or consular. Therefore, may I know whether such items exist or am I on a wild goosechase?

Thanks.

I've looked around too and I believe all signs lead to goose chase. Also while I'm here I'd suggest not settling for light pieces of equipment. The armour gap between light and medium grow far wider as you level. And their is scarce light armour that's generally tailored for physical damage output.

I've looked around too and I believe all signs lead to goose chase. Also while I'm here I'd suggest not settling for light pieces of equipment. The armour gap between light and medium grow far wider as you level. And their is scarce light armour that's generally tailored for physical damage output.

In reference to orange-level items, it would not matter what the original piece was tailored to though.

And for PVE content, Sentinels will not be taking all that much damage (even soloing) that the lesser armor will be that noticeable.

And I too have been on the prowl for these kind of pieces in the GTN, but have not seen any as of yet.

I wish I knew even where they would drop from, and go farm the bujeezus out of the mobs.