Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Time out: I'm going to take a chill pill and level some alts

Chiricahua

What for ? There is plenty good games now to play instead of this crap ...

I didn't say I was limiting myself exclusively to SWTOR. I will also level a shaman in WoW. Only, that in my case to rage against something that is only just a game, can make for a bad day, week, month. I'm trying to get the car back into cruise control, and listen to some good tunes.

Wise words.

80% of the people in the PvP forum should follow you example. Its a good way to figure out if this is the right game for you when you take a step back.

Good luck to you.

(would be a shame to loose all the whiners though. Having a 3min longer queue wouldnt be nice)

Edited by Gjeep

problem with that is that in the mean time with ilum as it is empire players all get their gear and have chars that can wipe the floor with our accouns that have 3-4 lvl50 chars in nothing but blues :(

The crying is strong in this one!

problem with that is that in the mean time with ilum as it is empire players all get their gear and have chars that can wipe the floor with our accouns that have 3-4 lvl50 chars in nothing but blues :(

Only thing I'm saying is people sometimes have a tendency in personal relationships, Texas Holdem Poker, and gaming, to go all in or nothing. From personal experience, I need to find that happy place where I can't kick back, and let time heal these rifts. Will pvp be 100% better in 1 month? No. But, it will probably be 51% better, which is fine by me.

People focusing too much on PvP are NEVER happy with a game. that's why humanity invented the Forums... Amen

And you are the one who didn`t happy ?

lol jk

As i said before there is a plenty good PvP games that do not give you frustration instead of pleasure.

And you are the one who didn`t happy ?

lol jk

As i said before there is a plenty good PvP games that do not give you frustration instead of pleasure.

I couldn't be more happy dude :) I personally don't give a **** about PvP. I love to do it sometimes, but it's not my life.

This whole mess on the forums comes people being overly dramatic, failing to understand that this game is barely more then a month old. Don't expect it to be perfect from the start.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.