Step back.

Spiggeh

Ok so like most players I am annoyed with what's going on from the bugs to blatant exploits, skills not working correctly, abilities not being mirrored and so on and so forth.

But lets take a quick step back, ok and another one. Yes that's right it's a pretty big game with what would appear a lot of problems, is that your fault? No, is it fair? No, will whining about the same issues over and over again get it sorted any sooner? No.

Bio obviously want the game to work right and obviously do want people to carry on playing, they aren't doing it on purpose and before you all scream it yes we realise that almost all the Devs are clearly Empire players so lets not go there either.

Obviously what we need to do is let Bio know what we would like fixing first and what the community as a whole is most upset / annoyed at, I think this falls into a few catigories which you are welcome to add to as you see fit.

1 - Mirroring the classes properly.

People are obviously very angry about this and rightly so.

2 - Basic game bug fixes.

This is huge and will probably take a lot of time, just check the public test server for this it covers from getting stuck in walls / door through too things like skills and talents not working properly (Searing Saber not giving up the 30% crit) and so on.

3 - PvP zone fixes

Alderaan turrets a big topic obviously but as with the basic game bugs, leaping through walls and being stuck or the floor disappearing on you and you constantly falling for the rest of the PvP WZ.

There are so many more issues which if I'm honest I can't be bothered going into but you see they can not magically fix all of it at once so report bugs explain exploits point out issues but lets please just try and point them into a direction that will get things fixed and sorted in the order by which would benefit us all the most.

Have a nice day.