Abilites lag and server lag

Stinkypoots

Is it just me or when i cast an ability it doesnt respond, and the lag in this game is terrible! I hate too be a downer because i actually like this game solo-questing but the minute im in a warzone or have 10-15 people in an ops group lag is abundant. I am also sick of the Dismiss compainion spam whenever i am an op's group leader. Fix this by next month or im gone, this game is getting really frustrating. Edited by Stinkypoots

I agree this game is very difficult to enjoy as it is. Fix these problems please, and to all of you fanboys telling me to ****. I payed good money, the least I can ask for is a responsive game that doesn't kick me from a warzone every time I charge into a group of 3 or more people, :confused:

i cant even move my guy he spins like a wheel when he is inside of an establishment hope bioware fixes these issues i am the same way getting frusterated they need to take some of this money there earning and put a tech team to geather to combat some of these issues iam sure were not the only ones struggling