Illum : A Marauders View..

Draexnael

Well, it's hardly surprising... I mean, they copied it from WoW and that's exactly what happened there. Ever been in Alterac Valley? Horde on one side of Field of Strife, Alliance on the other side. Taking potshots at each other. Occasionally a melee gets bored or suicidal and rushes in and gets butchered. Deja vu anyone?

They need to quit making wide open spaces... and making multiple choke points so that there are many ways to get in and it spreads the ranged out to cover the holes and makes it to where you have to pay attention to multiple areas instead of spamming one area. This will make it where a melee might be able to get in every once in awhile and cause a little damage and if the team capitalizes on it then they can get pushed back to another choke point area or w/e... I dunno just spit ballin' here.

i'm rolling a mara, but my main is a sorc, trust me rdps is over-rated, gets old fast.

remeber that old game where there are two tanks and you have to aim at each other and fire? well rpds is like that in those situation only thing is no one dies.

the whole area is poorly thought out, now daoc had the right idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.