Static Barrier bug?

-Solace-

Does this happen to anyone else? Cast Static Barrier on self, took little to no damage, Static Barrier ability is off CD, re-bubble before first Static Barrier wears off, get icon as if you have Static Barrier up again but no bubble and will take damage.

If you do use static barrier again before your previous one falls, it will stop showing the graphic of the barrier around your character after the first one would have ended.

But the graphic is the only thing not there, the new barrier will still absorb damage. I've never seen it just not absorb any damage before.

If you do use static barrier again before your previous one falls, it will stop showing the graphic of the barrier around your character after the first one would have ended.

But the graphic is the only thing not there, the new barrier will still absorb damage. I've never seen it just not absorb any damage before.

Mine does the same thing, it doesn't absorb damage. It's not just the graphic that goes off, it's the buff itself as well, meaning it's not on your character at all.

So if you re-cast the barrier in that 10 seconds that you still have the barrier, it basically becomes worthless.

As such, if your barrier isn't ended by taking damage, you technically have a 30 second wait time before you can cast the bubble. I see this as a HUGE bug, especially on Assasin/shadow who relies on these shields for tanking.

• 1 month later...
Once I used the Force Mystic x2 (shortens the lock out time before casting another barrier by 3 sec) with my talented 2/2 ability that blinds the AE ling goes off while the current Static Barrier is still active.