So Crafters... Where do you sell your wares?

MyraTynomi

I have been pondering on this a while now. Does anyone have any idea which Auction House is the most effective? I know it probably varies from server to server, in my opinion Nar Shaddaa makes a good choice as it is a neutral AH.

Was just looking for input to see, and maybe try some other AH's myself :)

My assumption would be the fleet AH.

Sure, only your faction can access it, but it's a LOT more accessible. People go there for flashpoints, and it's a single "emergency fleet pass" use away. As opposed to having to go to spaceport, get in ship, fly to nar shadaa, go through spaceport, get taxi, etc.

Now, they just need to reduce the cooldown on that emergency pass to an hour or 2, instead of a day or thereabouts.

Edited by GnatB

There's a neutral AH on Nar Shaddaar? Oh wow, nice, learn something new every day :D

Oh, and I use the fleet AH, in case that wasn't obvious since I just found out about the neutral one just now, lol. Generally round up the suggested listing price to the nearest thousand, if I'm feeling motivated, and if not, just go with the suggested price. Unless it's something I'm fairly certain will sell for more, then I play it by ear. Highest price thing I sold so far was a piece of orange gear for 18k. Not crafted, but still...whoever says the economy is dead should come to my server, lol. Yesterday, I sold a stack of 99....some low level scavenging mat, I forget which one specifically...but yah, stack of 99 for 15k. And it was the kind that's scattered all over DK.