Not eligible for hard mode daily quests

andrew_b_gross

I did 1-50 entirely solo, didn't participate in any flashpoints or group heroic content.

Now I'm starting to do flashpoints, and am not having a problem in hardmode. However, at the terminal where you pick up the hardmode daily mission, it says i'm not eligible for the conversation. So I can pick up the mission itself and complete it, but I don't get the daily reward for it.

A guild mate is hypothesizing that this might be because there are some flashpoints you need to complete in normal mode before you're eligible to get the daily quests in hardmode.

Anyone have any idea what I need to do to become eligible? I don't mind running through some of the flashpoints i skipped over, but I certainly don't want to do 20 of them just to find out that it didn't help because the problem was something else.

Thanks in advance.

I haven´t reached lvl 50 yet, but I´ve read that you actually need to run the normal mode FPs before you can run the hard mode ones. Hope that helps!

Thats not true.

There are some FP you must complete to be eligible for another FP. Like you must complete Boarding Party to get The Foundry, but thats it.