What happened?

Yoer

My seemingly main stats (shield, absorption and defense rate) are useless in PvP. Most importantly,Shield barely activates (and yet I'm spec'd shield as powertech??) for that matter unless i pop trinkets and everything else.

The failure of not being able to stack abilities, leaving you to smash your keyboard as much as possible.

PvP felt like a grind; oh wait it was, considering I managed to queue into huttball at-least 6 times in a row without any new warzone and be able to sit in Ilum and complete my dailies afk (oh wait its different now, I just have to be inside a raid group, then I can go afk and let them do all the "work" that is: camping the rebels).

Bioware's now obvious, complete reliance on 20 gigs of sound as their main feature to cast them apart from the rest of MMO's; and how they lied to us about how everything was going to be so much different from your "average" MMO.

Bioware's failure to add a guild system in the beginning of the game (considering they depended on guilds to even get their fan-base started, and they don't even add a guild bank)

And the breaking point: How BW could champion this new patch with a flashpoint as being so cool and fun (looking nothing like how it looks when your actually playing) while at the same time releasing a detrimental PvP patch despite warnings from the player testers.

You'd think that with over 200 million it has to be decent right? But, I think Bioware bent over for their marketers and the stockholders of EA when designing this game and that is part of the reason why it is in such a chaotic state.

But, you know what happens when you get your hopes up - especially for an EA funded project.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM02295xo88&feature=g-logo&context=G2552cbcFOAAAAAAAAAA

Let me get this straight: you are complaining that you can't stack absorbtion on a toon that wears heavy armor and is a ranged fighter that is already tougher to kill than any other class in the game (as far as amount of damage they can take, not skills)? Seriously.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.