Tanks -- What companion do you use?

MisterLaz

For me its 2r-v8. Im not kidding. When it is geared the heals are amazing. I was able to solo alot of +2 heroics (my level) and I had zero down time on quest. Never really dropped below 60% or so health. Also had no issue soloing champions around as well.

I'm doing exact same thing. However, since he does virtually zero DPS, it is significantly slower. I just did a planet on my Sin this morning, took nearly 4.5 hrs. Then did the same on my Mara using Quinn, and finished in 2.5 hrs. Mara does do quite a bit more DPS, but Quinn (healer companion) also does DPS when he's not healing.

It's really kinda stupid Sins get their healer so late. The whole class was obviously designed by someone with a Sorcerer *****.

I'd like to hear people's opinions on what companions they use to complete quests.

I recently hit level 50 and now that I'm down to a daily grind I'd like to get them done with as quickly as possible. Obviously, as tanks, we hit like wet noodles.

I just started gearing up Andronikos. I figure the ranged DPS would be better than the melee dps in that he won't be hit by as many AoEs as Ashara does, and there won't be that small travel time between enemies.

What do you use when you solo grind quests?

I use Xalek but thats because he is wearing almost full Champion PvP suit lol.

Edited by Zederok