Which level 40 pvp armor for arsenal merc?

Pwny_Express

So you arsenal mercs out there, which armor did you guys pick? The RD-15A Raptor armor, or a mix and match of the different ones to maximize certain stats?

Also, why is there absolutely no difference in stats or looks between the Raptor armor and the Imperial Assault armor? Really, what's the point?

Personally I don't like the coloring on any of it, it looks too clean and shiny like some stormtrooper who just got issues his new armor.

Edited by Pwny_Express

I ending up getting 7 sets of the Imperial Assault Boots, which had the best stats at the lower cost (150 commendations, before the new patch) and slotted them in the armor I have, which I like the looks of more. It was about 45K to pull out all the mods. You can also use the mods at level 39 that way. Edited by Flying-Brian

As someone who bought a set of lvl 40 stuff, I'd say ignore the 40 set and save for champion gear bags instead. You can buy merc commendations with warzone ones from the same vendor you can buy these bags from; do that if you are close to maxing out your warzone commendations.