thank you bioware

Crpngdth

for ruining the game for those of us who play more than 1-2 hours a day/week. I am on a low populated server, and now i cannot even get my pvp dailies done because in 3 1/2 hours the pvp que popped 2x. Ilum is still a worthless joke, and now i get to sit with my 50 with his finger up his bum. i have no ionterest in playing alts. so thanks again, really really freakin appreciate it.

for ruining the game for those of us who play more than 1-2 hours a day/week. I am on a low populated server, and now i cannot even get my pvp dailies done because in 3 1/2 hours the pvp que popped 2x. Ilum is still a worthless joke, and now i get to sit with my 50 with his finger up his bum. i have no ionterest in playing alts. so thanks again, really really freakin appreciate it.

Yup, this is why cross server lfg and pvp was needed, but hey lets not plan for the future at all.

Lets not throw a bone to people who want to log on and play the game instead of log on and hope other people let them play it.

Just stay away from MMO bioware, you copy wow classes, and failed. Time to let this game die in history of shame.

QQ much WoW is over there ------------------------------------------>

You mean wow is right here? because this is wow with light sabers. Classes are a carbon copy of wow.

Voice acting does not make a game, it's the game play itself. Guess who stole class skills and talents from wow?

You mean wow is right here? because this is wow with light sabers. Classes are a carbon copy of wow.

Voice acting does not make a game, it's the game play itself. Guess who stole class skills and talents from wow?

You mean EQ, which is what WoW stole it from.

Ignoring the art style, which was obviously stolen from Warhammer

Yup, this is why cross server lfg and pvp was needed, but hey lets not plan for the future at all.

Lets not throw a bone to people who want to log on and play the game instead of log on and hope other people let them play it.

Just stay away from MMO bioware, you copy wow classes, and failed. Time to let this game die in history of shame.

had they at least done cross server pvp, it would be fine. too many people are crying about it so i dont think its gonna happen anytime soon. i loved playing this game, and now other than my pve dailies, im left with nothing to do. maybe i shuld go back to WoW, its been a few years, im sure ill have something to do there at least.

You mean EQ, which is what WoW stole it from.

Ignoring the art style, which was obviously stolen from Warhammer

Wow did not steal **** from eq, *** are you talking about? The classes and skills was not even the same.

Are you crazy? Look at my sig, look at the sith inquis The base classes are copy of wow classes. You can't be that blind

No problem. Its a shame that they ruined the game for the 20 lvl 50s on your server (since your que is so long, ours is almost instant) , but the 100s of levels 10-49 are happy as hell you're gone and you're not melting people in 2 seconds, and are having a blast.

Or you know, learn from previous mmos that rolling on a low pop server and planning to pvp is a retarded idea on your part.

Hello all,

We do appreciate and encourage constructive feedback of all kinds, both positive and negative. There are a couple of threads we have that are great places to give your thoughts and opinions on bugs and suggestions of features you would like to see in game. We are going to close this thread and encourage you to add your constructive feedback to one of the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

Thank you for understanding!