Darkside Lightside

Freggles

Hello,

Hope I'm in the right section for this :-) Posted it in General Discussion, but they're busy with other stuff ;)

I'm playing a Darksided Jedi Sentinel, but from what I see it doesn't really make sence.

Like on some missions you have to chose between 3 choises which are not "evil" at all, like for example you saved someone who isn't really honest or whatever.

Yes, you can chose: "I don't believe you" as "evil" answer, but the way my character says it is normal, without angry voice or anything. Besides that saying "I don't believe you" isn't evil.. if you don't believe someone you can just say so imo.

Anyway.. at the end of the conversation you can decide wheter to kill the guy or leave him alone... which doesn't stroke with the previous part of the convo.

After you chose to kill the guy you get the almost exact same reply from the questgiver as if you let him live and you're still the hero.

Then on other missions you lecture other the darside is bad and they fall to the darkside etc. with all the Sith corruption all over your face.

To make the story believable and have sence is just go with light side then?

What is the use of chosing either side if the outcomne is the same, the "rewards" are the same and you'll still be the Republics heroe? Ofcourse I understand it's impossible yo make it so you can destroy whole planets or kill Questgivers etc.

Why not make it possible to transfer all togheter to the Empire side and vice versa for Light sided Sith and get some extra dark/light quests or something?

Yes, you have to leave your guild, leave your light sided friends etc. as sacrifice, but I think if it was real you would anyway?

Hope I made sence, my English isn't all that good

Edited by Freggles