Just unsub

SmokinBuda

Unsubbing are the only answer they seem to understand..they stole your cash and are laughing at you now.

Before I just wanted the game to get fixed,now I want the game to be fixed plus an apology..neither is going to happen so screw this.

Edited by SmokinBuda

Unsubbing are the only answer they seem to understand..they stole your cash and are laughing at you now.

Before I just wanted the game to get fixed,now I want the game to be fixed plus an apology..neither is going to happen so screw this.

Hey, at least they did this to us before we all got charged after the initial 30 days!

Stole is a little harsh. I think I got more than my money's worth from this game. It's no Skyrim, true, but it's no Aion either.

I'm not too unhappy, TBH. I'm not 50 yet, I'm not exploiting, and I have a ton of alts. So I have nothing riding on this one way or another.

But even I am thinking about unsubbing defensively just in case. If tomorrow it turns out 50% of Republic players on my server either unsubbed or rerolled Empire, that means I have an endless vista of Huttball stretching before me. And that's just not something I want to see.

But I'll wait until tonight to see if Bioware will pull its head from wherever its at.