Thanks for the awesome

xXNoFutureXx

Quite a lot, check out the PvP forums. The worst issue is Ilium, where many Republic players are trapped because the Imperials have overrun the spawn point. There's a work around for getting these players back to their fleet. Imperials are running up their valor points because of the game mechanics that allow them to control Ilium by virtue of sheer numbers.

Quite a lot, check out the PvP forums. The worst issue is Ilium, where many Republic players are trapped because the Imperials have overrun the spawn point. There's a work around for getting these players back to their fleet. Imperials are running up their valor points because of the game mechanics that allow them to control Ilium by virtue of sheer numbers.

Ahh yes I saw that change, totally forgot that on most realms Sith over populate the Republic. Not sure how they could change this problem though...maybe something along the lines of buffing the side who has X less amount of players than the others.

Ahh yes I saw that change, totally forgot that on most realms Sith over populate the Republic. Not sure how they could change this problem though...maybe something along the lines of buffing the side who has X less amount of players than the others.

they do that then the Imps will rage and there will be this never ending flow of anger.

What if they just made Ilium into its own WZ and allowed 25 v 25 or something.

Edited by AwesumPossum

Patch Bioware!!!! Fixed a lot of minor bugs that made gameplay glitchy, added new content and balanced out more issues present in the game. I'd say this was a successful patch in my eyes. Thanks Bioware!

I agree completely. I think that the rest of the people who are complaining about imps taking over are a list cause...if it rubs your *** the wrong way then reroll a Sith. And tada your problem is solved.

Edited by Xenozen