Thanks Developers. Update 1.1 is a sucess!

ShattrdSoldier

:D I wouls like to take a brief moment to say that I appreciate the effort put in to the first real update to SWTOR. I see so many players complain and threaten to cancel subs. I personally am enjoying PVP much more now with this update. (Partially because I took someone's advice in another thread and changed my properties in the launcher to increase FPS in WZs.) I definately like the bracket system. Even though we only have 1 bracket at this point, It was certainly my biggest gripe and was fixed post haste! THANKS : )

Additionally, I am impressed that the class fixes and bug bashing was not the only topic addressed. For those who have absolutely no life outside of SWTOR now, new content was added. I personally, would like the issue with character responsiveness fixed if that is possible, and any serverside FPS issues addressed before new content but hey, I am not the only subscriber lol.

Good job! I am happy to have purchased this game and pay 15/mo. And I am looking forward to more consistent Upgrades like this in the future.

I cannot believe how busy this forum is. So many people are posting new threads that when I hit submit, my thread began at the bottom of page 1 lol.

What does that mean????? LOL, wait for it...

This game has a load of people involved. Initial success I would say.

I am bumping this simply due to the thread being in the supportive minority while the vast majority of posts are complaints/threats. I am sure many others are supportive, although people enjoy complaining in a non constructive manner more than simply saying good job. Not all complaints are "non-constructive" and I would like to add that in closing.

I am loving the changes as well.

Those who scream the loudest will be heard by the most.

But it's not indicative of the majority.

They all feel since they are here and posting, that they represent the majority. Because no one likes to think they are a minority. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fraxture

:D I wouls like to take a brief moment to say that I appreciate the effort put in to the first real update to SWTOR. I see so many players complain and threaten to cancel subs. I personally am enjoying PVP much more now with this update. (Partially because I took someone's advice in another thread and changed my properties in the launcher to increase FPS in WZs.) I definately like the bracket system. Even though we only have 1 bracket at this point, It was certainly my biggest gripe and was fixed post haste! THANKS : )

Additionally, I am impressed that the class fixes and bug bashing was not the only topic addressed. For those who have absolutely no life outside of SWTOR now, new content was added. I personally, would like the issue with character responsiveness fixed if that is possible, and any serverside FPS issues addressed before new content but hey, I am not the only subscriber lol.

Good job! I am happy to have purchased this game and pay 15/mo. And I am looking forward to more consistent Upgrades like this in the future.

This will not get you a beta invite.

The people that are complaining are the one's being farmed on illum due to imbalance and farming 2k valor a min due to camping the respawns in illum. This will break the pvp gearing system and healers get no credit unless they dmg to.

There are some good points in the complaint department so don't just hate on all some make good points

Edited by Troydbeme

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.