UI frames

rubikai

Would being allowed to move your UI frames to where you would like them be such a hassle. What about letting the player add more hotbars to the bottom of the screen instead of the sides, where in the heat of battle, you have to look off center to find what you need? Being able to SHRINK the UI? It is in my opionion way to big and takes up alot of screenestate. And why cant i have my inventory, crew skills, mail etc. open up all at the same time... why limit us to 2 windows? that also is very anoying.

usually when you increase the reso on the monitor, the ui gets smaller.. not with th is game...

I was playing at 5760x1080, but since the frames are locked, everytime i toggle a mail, crew, etc. ..One box opens on one side of the screen and the other opens up at the opposite end, this is very very anoying. These frames should have the ability to unlock and move them to where you would like.

This MMO should have been made for the console.. because it feels like one...

all the other PC MMO games allow some sort of UI customization.. Its time to start treating us like PC gamers and not console gamers.

in RIFT, EQ2 and even WOW with mods allows the user to adjust the frames to their liking.

why can this game do the same..

why cant i toggle all my windows open instead of just 2..

this is looking more and more like an xbox game everytime i play it..

RIFT allowed the CUSTOMER to tailor the UI to whatever and however they wanted..

why is it so hard to do it for this POS?

stop trolling .. get a life..

who the **** wants to wait 3 months for a that?

this shouldve been implemented since release...

by march.. GW2 will start annoucing thier release date probably...

ill wait for GW2 then to wait 3 months for a patch...

stop trolling .. get a life..

who the **** wants to wait 3 months for a that?

this shouldve been implemented since release...

by march.. GW2 will start annoucing thier release date probably...

ill wait for GW2 then to wait 3 months for a patch...

It is easier to launch a game of this magnitude with minimal customizable parts, makes bug identification massively easier.

Glad you aren't on their development team...