Why do I have to PVP to compete in PVE?

DrGali

PVE needs to be separated. Quickly.

Can't compete on my server. Way more sith, number one. They are all running HM content in PVP gear, because they own us and they can get it a heck of a lot faster. Circles around us faster.

So a crafter can craft better PVE gear, still doesn't matter, the current requirements say PVP gear is just fine to raid in. Only one stat change.

So, now that we're behind, we'll always be behind in PVE. I'll have to change to SITH to compete? No thanks!

Why wouldn't Expertise go against you in PVE? Stop the pain already. Make it more than just one stat that is changed or required for PVP.

It just makes no sense that people want to go into raids with PVP gear and then argue that their T2 2-piece is waaaaay better than the T1 PVE stuff?

There will be no balance in PVE. This will be a PVP game and I won't do it. Won't take long before a lot of people feel the same once they hit 50 and find out they have to know how to PVP, keep up with it as well as try to be progressive in PVE. It's currently a requirement.

Players are being told to go PVP to get gear quicker so they can raid and do HMs... lol

DrGali