online resources for this game

doogankin

just curious where people go for information on the game.

warcraft has wowhead, thottbot, allakazam (?), and formerly wowarmory...

i currently haven't found any really good sites for information... tried torhead but its just not the same for swtor as wowhead is for wow. I realize the game is quite new and it took some of these sites a while to become what they are, but has anyone found a reliable resource for the old republic?

also, anyone know if bw plans on opening up their game to addons and tools like wow? has bw said anything on this before? how long was it before blizzard allowed independent addons and tools?

anyone have any links to the exact interview or article where bw has said they won't allow addons? have they given any reasons as to why not?

i can kind of understand it if they don't, but then i would think they would want to actively pursue themselves what others would add in an addons and plugins and tools (a version of wow's atlasloot comes to mind...). I think that addons can be great and a lot of people have pointed out that many features that are now a part of wow started out as addons... In allowing addons they can let enterprising individuals do some of the work for them, thus passing the cost of paying their employees to do stuff that others will do for free... just sayin'...