Carnage rocks for pvp... and pve!

TheNeftLut

it's absolutely no use using force scream with gore, lol. it deals the sort of damage that ignores armor anyway.

but wait, your opinion is it doesn't stack up? very funny how you are so certain, because we don't know. i might as well say hybrid all the specs is the best because i KNOW man! i don't even have to give an argument or anything, the only one i need to convince is me right?

Clearly somebody needs to go examine their hotbar, and their character screen. Force Scream deals kinetic damage, it says it on the tooltip. Bringing up the character screen, and mousing over armor reduction, you can see that armor applies mitigation towards physical and kinetic damage; therefore, force scream does benefit from the 100% armor penetration of gore.

If you still don't believe me, go ahead and spec Carnage, do force scream without gore, and then do it with. You will definitely see a damage increase.

Btw, the rotation for Carnage should be Charge->Massacre->Battering->Gore->Scream.

In the semi-words of James Earl Jones...You don't understand the power...of the RAGE!!!

I did Carnage and it was pretty cool. Massacre and Gore, very nice. Went to rage though... and I like it better. I think its just taste though. I like choking people and then smashing them. I get a kick out of that. I go back and forth between PvE and PvP too much and my guild loves my Rage. I'm the mob destroyer. With us and our lovely Melee DPS, the game gets boring watching people just run around and kite stuff.