Introduce your Toon on TORWars!

WeeMadAggie

I am starting up a new series of articles over at TORWars and I need your help.

Rather than a 'Faces of TOR' photo album I would like to show off your character to our readers instead. What he/she looks like with a pretty portrait and a few screens maybe. Where she 'lives' (server, guild etc) and what makes her your favourite.

If you are interested please send me 2-3 screenshots. At least one should be a high rez portrait (think passport photos).

I will also need to know the following about your toon and you:

Your name or nick

Your toon's name (how/why did you pick the name?)

Server

Guild if applicable

And

Tell us about your toon: Why did you pick this one to show off? What do you particularly like about her? What is the most epic moment you have had with her?

It could be a tale of having had the best PVP experience ever on this one toon, or this class' mechanics are super awesome, or I have an amazing RP story forming with her, or I cleared EV with her and that makes her special to me. There are I'm sure, hundreds of reasons why one toon is our particular favourite and I would love to hear yours!

Soap Box: Additionally you can write a paragraph completely free from the liver. This would be a good place to mention you are looking for a guild for example. Or you can do a shout out to your friends, your guild or your server as you prefer.

P.S. Please keep your stories short though. 1 - 2 paragraphs max :o)

I am looking forward to meeting your toons!

Sincerely

Kristen Archer,

TORWars

email: Kristen @ TORWars DOT Com and please mark it with 'Show me Your Toon'

Edited by WeeMadAggie