Stat Ratios for an Arsenal DPS merc

Archereon

Hi there everyone, I was just wondering, well, what the title says.

I just had a long and rather heated conversation with another DPS merc over what the stat ratios should be for an arsenal merc.

As I understand it, aim is your most important stat, then endurance, then crit, then cunning.

Of course, the other guy insisted that cunning was the second most important stat, due to its higher tech damage bonus compared to aim.

What stats should I be aiming for (punlolololol)

Aim>Accuracy till you hit 100%>Crit>Power>Surge.

Cunning would come after all those stats in importance.

That would be for PVE. You don't really prioritize endurance at all you just take what comes with the gear. Obviously it's a different story for PVP.

Edited by Dutchbelly

Cant speak PVE wise but for PVP you should go Expertise>Aim>Accuracy to 100>Crit>Surge>Power

This is just what I think and may be not the most optimal since im not an elitist.

Also why would you ever get cunning? Gear is either Aim or Cunning and Aim will always win (unless there is some crazy gear out there with both)

Im not logged on my BH atm so I cant give you numbers but id think you would never get cunning as Aim gives you all of your mains stats and is intended for BH. Plus you would lose armor from getting medium armor.

But then again there may be some crazy elite PVE setup that places cunning in a top priority which I wouldnt know since I mainly PVP. I wouldnt write it off if the guy can backup his point since I remember in (oh my god hes gonna say it) WoW when my guild wouldnt let me spend DKP for a caster MH for my enh shaman even though I knew it was best in slot. They thought I was crazy until bliz released a nerf to it stating that they didnt intend for it to work that way.

If he doesnt have any crazy off the wall proof that cunning is useful id say he is likely wrong though.