Sentinal gear/ commendation options

Husje

Hi guys,

When I try to pick up a reward option for commendations, or lately PvP gear, I keep seeing only 1 option for me. With option i mean the is 1 str heavy gear and end heavy gear. Pvp vendors for example have 2 heavy armor variants but 1 medium. Whats the deal with that?

Same with commendation rewards. Like the guardian armoring has 2 lvls but the might armoring has only 1 lvl to choose from. As if the game is insisting for me to go the tank route :s

Anyone know what I mean? Its really frustating because i want str gear :((

Edited by Husje

You could always make friends with a Cybertech, they can make Might armoring/mods for every other level, at least. Plus, if they really like you, they'll even have blue quality ones that last for a bit longer, if necessary!

Aside from that, look at it this way: if you have to take armoring from commendation vendors that has more Endurance than Strength, you just gained some survivability :D

Unfortunately that's just the way it is, and I've noticed that too. They'll be Guardian Armoring 13 and 14 while only Might Armoring 13.

The way I see it is you still get the overall better benefit from the higher level Guardian piece as opposed to the Might Armoring. You don't get the same boost in strength, which is critical for Sents, but you'll getting an overall greater number of stat points. So I'll typically buy the higher level armoring if its available and forgo the slight bonus in strength.

Besides, more End = more health = more time to lay down skills before you're dead.

But whats the deal with the PvP gear? The one i can choose right now only has 3 more str then my old custom gear with blue mods. It is END heavy and I need it to be STR based.

Kinda sucks that I am forced to choose this one. :S