5k Damage Medal

Zennade

i was surprised there is one ^^

however is it possible as a sage to get this one? when i was still hybrid specced i remember my fib criting for like 1.9k... well that's just me ~

currently i am looking onto the tk tree and i see you can boost your crit damage by a amazing 50%. Turbulence dealing internal damage i was wondering how high you might be able to hit whit that one? is tk a burst capable spec? i just get the feel that may dot damage while it's high (for my lv) i just always get the feel it would be better to be able to eventually be able to kill a healer during mind snap+stun rather then dealing allot of spread damage.

i know it is a very turretstyle spec, but to be honest right now it does not really matter when our team is not playing as a team, even i have all the mobility whit a hybrid or full balance build i will just get stomped in the ground last.

I can't see getting a 5k damage medal without having a huge surge rating stacking adrenals/relic buffs in battlemaster gear hitting a lowbie. Even then I don't know how it would work.

Force in balance would need to be 2k damage base before critting and expertise are factored in to reach 5k. I just don't see how that's possible at current gear levels. You're better off going for the 5k healer medal much easier to get.

In full champ gear my highest FiB was ~5.3k when I was trying a 31balance spec. My highest TK Wave has been 5.4k playin 17/24.

Indeed you would need Biochem/Exp buff/pot stacking to achieve this though. Will probably not be possible come 1.1.

At 500 Expertise (10+% PvP Damage), 1450 Willpower, using 355 power trinket + PVP Expertise pot and hybrid spec; my highest crits are as follows:

• Force in Balance: 3400
  • TK Wave: 3100

No idea how you can ever reach 5000+ damage medal on Sage. Would be nuts, but not going to lie landing those sorts of numbers back to back AE is glorious; burst assassins can keep their singular target high crits...

TK is one way to always secure the 5k medal but you'll have to be 31 TK I get it everytime i have everything up.

I dunno, I think this is only possible in battlemaster gear Di, I could never get it even with expertise buffing and extra surge from my tinket.