Darth Jadus....

Ilshenar

When I logged off last night I was on my ship ready to board

Darth Jadus's ship

for the final battle. Now I know this quest is bugged to hell and from what I read we had only a few options...

1. Bring a friend

2. Bang your head against the keyboard and hope for the best

I thought I would do a bit of research and found there was another option. That is if you don't mind some light side points and you don't mind a good amount of affection with Vector.

All credit go's to the youtube poster who's video I will link. I will just list the choices you need to make in simple point form so you can have them handy should you choose this option.

Make sure you bring Vector with you for this or you will miss out on a bunch of affection.

THIS IS A VERY BIG SPOILER AS IT TELLS YOU HOW TO BEAT JADUS AND NOT HAVE TO FIGHT HIM.

After point 19 you have already won but I have included the full text of the video.

1. Darth Jadus.....

2. Let's do that

3. <Whisper> Watcher two?

4. But Why?

5. Continue my lord

6. This is madness

7. You're forgetting the Emperor

8. About those Halves

9. Why should I trust you?

10. Let me consider this

11. But if I doe you get nothing

12. I know something you don't

13. My allies are listening

14. Not if they flee

15. The dark counsel will learn

16. Why else fake your own death?

17. I'm certain

18. Really

19. We'll see

20. I'm pretty great

21. Thank you

22. You're master was a monster

23. Make sure they get help

24. What about Jadus

25. Very well

Here is the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshqev8F1W8

Hope this helps anyone, like myself who is getting ready to do this fight and was not looking forward to the fight.

Edited by Qishari

Damn... I attempted to talk my way through it and came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible. Interesting to know it's even possible without allying with him.

On a side note, when I fought Darth Jadus he didn't bug at all. I know it happens to a lot of people, but I'm curious if it's most or just a fraction of the populace.