Commando Damage Rotation

Disturbedgref

This is just a topic I have been pondering for a bit. Was curious as to how the other specs, or just how other members deal out death :p

This is the build I am working towards.

http://www.torhead.c...MIkrRMdokfzZc.1

This is my dps rotation *roughly*

Full Auto>Grav Round x2 or 3>Charged Bolt>High Empact Bolt

Also to be noted the variable of the instant cd off of Full Auto. Full Auto seems to be quite powerful with the buffs obtained in the Gunnery tree, and should be used as often as possible when it is off cd. This also helps a lot for sustained DPS, as the 3 sec channel helps with ammo recovery. Other variables are when to use High Empact Bolt. Since Grav Round applies the armor debuff, as well as stacks the increase in damage on High Empact Bolt, I'm still not sure if it is more beneficial to fire off High Empact Bolt at 2 or 3 stacks, instead of the 5, just so you use the skill more often. It seems to me that using it at 2 or 3 stacks would be better. Also when to most effectively use Charged Bolt, as it does more dmg than Grav Round. The main point in this build centers around Full Auto. It does massive damage (esp with crits) when the instant cd is proc'd. What are your guys thoughts?