The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Use my WoW security key for SWTOR??

Preg

Wow people really got fired up about this one. This guy answered my question perfectly and I appreciate it. I was just wondering if it was just a contract with some huge company somewhere and all the keys were basically the same regardless and just had a different sticker on it or if they had different programming.

A mix of all three. There's two major companies, and there may be more, but I'm not sure if any of the other vendors could supply the volume. They are pretty much the same physically, it's a simple process, there just aren't that many ways to do it, and yeah, the difference is mostly in the stickers, but the key information, now that's not going to get exchanged.

Hey there folks,

The person who started this thread appeared to have their question answered, so we will be closing this thread at this time. :)

As a gentle reminder, please note that if you feel someone is in violation of the Rules of Conduct, such as trolling, please flag the post rather than post in it, as posting in it further derails the thread.

Additionally, please be more patient towards your fellow posters who may have basic questions. Being kind create more productive discussion. Not everyone who asks these questions is "trolling", and if you really think they are, as we said, please flag the post.

Thank you!