The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

23/18 Shield & Prototype Hybrid

Wanagi

I did have some thoughts on an ST/AP build myself prior to this, but after some thought realised that the 21/2/18 would work better offensively.

Given that AP is the cool running tree, w/o running HEC, you're losing AP's major advantages - speed and heat management.

Also, whilst as cool as Retractable Blade's animation is, 3 points in Serrated Blades is a waste of talents for a 15% increase in only the bleed component, when you could put two points into Flame Barrage.

Unfortunately, Pyro just works better with ST currently.

I'm still leveling my Powertech up but I was looking at this spec for basically all round PvP & PvE.

What are the thoughts on this build?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hRGbbRboMZMsrro0c.1

Thanks

I have really no idea what your going for with this build. If your trying a hybrid either tank or solo your missing vital points that leaves it sorta bleh. Your missing out on the 10% shield chance which is really huge and when your playing on AP your missing all the talents that make it Flame burst and Rail shot friendly. Bioware made it so that you pretty much have to put alot of points into your tree to make it viable. So in ending your build isn't bad its just not great at either tanking or DPS you pretty much have to choose which you want.