FPS Concern

Skryon

I'm concerned I'm not get the FPS I should in game. I was wondering if my low FPS has anything to do a message I get every time I start up my computer. The message states:[The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version of your

enabled graphics adapter.Please upgrade your ATI Graphics driver or enable your ATI Adapter using The Displays Manager]. I installed my Nvidia graphics card about a month ago, and this message has been popping up since then. When I removed my older graphics card, I didn't uninstall it from the device manager (does it matter?). Basically, I'm wondering whether this is effecting the game at all, and how to get this message to stop popping up.

I'm concerned I'm not get the FPS I should in game. I was wondering if my low FPS has anything to do a message I get every time I start up my computer. The message states:[The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version of your

enabled graphics adapter.Please upgrade your ATI Graphics driver or enable your ATI Adapter using The Displays Manager]. I installed my Nvidia graphics card about a month ago, and this message has been popping up since then. When I removed my older graphics card, I didn't uninstall it from the device manager (does it matter?). Basically, I'm wondering whether this is effecting the game at all, and how to get this message to stop popping up.

First, why are you getting an ATI message if you use an nvidia card. I assume you must have had an ATI card before. I would uninstall any ati files and to be honest the nvidia ones and reinstal fresh nvidia ones.

Edited by Baaddare

CCC is for ATI cards. If you installed a Nvidia card use should uninstall CCC. Then check your drivers for you card again.

I just upgraded to a 6870 and loving it. Solid 60fps on all high setting. Graphics look stunning with awesome reflections and high detail. It's like a whole new game for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.