Talon Karrde

Talon_Starfire

Huh, hard to narrow it down.

Underworld Trading, Investigation, Slicing, Diplomacy are my first ideas. That would mean no craft skill, though. Maybe Cybertech fits as craft skill. And of course, you can only pick 3.

Cybertech, Slicing and Underworld Trading then maybe?

IIRC, that's not actually a good combination of skills, though.

Huh, hard to narrow it down.

Underworld Trading, Investigation, Slicing, Diplomacy are my first ideas. That would mean no craft skill, though. Maybe Cybertech fits as craft skill. And of course, you can only pick 3.

Cybertech, Slicing and Underworld Trading then maybe?

IIRC, that's not actually a good combination of skills, though.

I'm okay with no craft skill because smugglers are traders not crafters.

What AC would he be?

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire

Scoundrel, at least from the "flavor". I don't have play experiences with either, but he wasn't known for being a weapons guy.

And since Scoundrel has more "support" abilities, it fits the idea of a leader that inspires his crew.

What would you do for a spec for Talon Karrde?

I'd say Dirty Fighting but open to other opinions.

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire

None of the specs really scream "Talon Karrde", but I'd go scrapper, just because it's more of a stealth spec and Karrde liked to fly under the radar.

For crew skills, depends if you want to do skills his crew had or ones he had.

He had some pretty skillful slicers and people like Mara Jade so you could probably justify just about any combo of skills, but if you wanted ones that fit him, I'd go:

Underworld Trading - the guy was a smuggler, after all

Investigation - he was all about obtaining information

Diplomacy - guy dealt successfully with people ranging from Grand Admiral Thrawn to Luke Skywalker.

None of the specs really scream "Talon Karrde", but I'd go scrapper, just because it's more of a stealth spec and Karrde liked to fly under the radar.

He had some pretty skillful slicers and people like Mara Jade so you could probably justify just about any combo of skills, but if you wanted ones that fit him, I'd go:

Diplomacy - guy dealt successfully with people ranging from Grand Admiral Thrawn to Luke Skywalker.

Thanks, Could you post a spec for him?

Edited by Talon_Starfire

Does a smuggler gimp himself if he doesn't take any crafting skills?

Smuggler's are Traders after all.

Thanks