story boss question

StrangeYellow

Hi Guys!!

So Im not 100% sure whether I have posted this in the right place or not but hopefully its ok.

So At around level 46/47 (Sith Side) I have been told by mates that there is a boss you have to fight on your class quest which is really hard for melee. Does anyone know the name of the boss? I'd like to look up some tips etc for a Sith Marauder so that when it comes to it i dont get stuck, one of my mates said it took him like 8 attempts and no one has done it on their first try (out of the 5IRL mates that have done it). So if anyone knows the boss name that would be really helpful.

Additionally if anyone has tips for a Sith Marauder that would be super handy too.

(I have tried looking up the boss name before posting that but i havent had any luck).

Thanks!

Hi Guys!!

So Im not 100% sure whether I have posted this in the right place or not but hopefully its ok.

So At around level 46/47 (Sith Side) I have been told by mates that there is a boss you have to fight on your class quest which is really hard for melee. Does anyone know the name of the boss? I'd like to look up some tips etc for a Sith Marauder so that when it comes to it i dont get stuck, one of my mates said it took him like 8 attempts and no one has done it on their first try (out of the 5IRL mates that have done it). So if anyone knows the boss name that would be really helpful.

Additionally if anyone has tips for a Sith Marauder that would be super handy too.

(I have tried looking up the boss name before posting that but i havent had any luck).

Thanks!

They key to beating any boss on Sith Warrior is interrupts. Every boss has a channeled cast ability (blue bar that fills under their health bar) that will kick your rear end if they cast it, you have to interrupt it before they can finish casting it. Normally if you do this you'll find all Sith Warrior bosses cake and one shot them with ease (even the final boss is easy if he cannot get off his one shot kill you ability).

Disruption/Force Charge/Savage Kick are all interrupts to my experience and I'm sure there's a few more that work too.

Disruption is the best one though, it's entire point is interruption.

Hi Guys!!

So At around level 46/47 (Sith Side) I have been told by mates that there is a boss you have to fight on your class quest which is really hard for melee. Does anyone know the name of the boss?!

Lord Draagh. (Quest Baras Lair ).You thought you killed him on Hoth? Surprise!

1) Interrupt his Ravage.

2) Run out of his AOE (red lightning on the ground)

3) Use Vette. This when your health is low, you can run away and let her shoot him. For me he was A HUGE pain in the ***, and that was Vette who finished his last 900 hp while I run away in fear for my own HP

Baras

1) Interrupt his long cast Voice of the Emperor or he oneshots you with it.

2) Same as above: run out of his AOE.

3) Use Malavai and dont let the boss near him.

Edited by Gelious

Lord Draagh. (Quest Baras Lair ).You thought you killed him on Hoth? Surprise!

1) Interrupt his Ravage.

2) Run out of his AOE (red lightning on the ground)

3) Use Vette. This when your health is low, you can run away and let her shoot him. For me he was A HUGE pain in the ***, and that was Vette who finished his last 900 hp while I run away in fear for my own HP

Cheers Gelious. What If Vette still has level 10 gear? I literally have never used her, I purely use Malavai, would you say there is no way to beat him without Vette?

Cheers Gelious. What If Vette still has level 10 gear? I literally have never used her, I purely use Malavai, would you say there is no way to beat him without Vette?

Well, then use Malavai) And be ready to run a lot)

I once managed to bring him very low on health with Jaesa. But that was one time event, so i m not sure it wasn't pure luck. So better use a healer.

Also its wise to wait while all your cooldowns are over (yes, Call on Force, I am looking at you!:D)

Edited by Gelious