Mission rewards

Mishaman

Hi,

Level 18 Sentinel here

When it comes to rewards quite often you have a choice of commendation or an item. So far most items were green with a few "orange" exceptions. Also sometimes the item is "companion-only"

What do you guys choose when it comes to rewards ? So far i was trying to pick commendations so I can buy mods for my gear, but I did pass on a very nice "blue" core upgrade for my droid.

Any help/ideas is appreciated.

Edited by Mishaman

Its difficult to give a coherent answer to that one:

1. Keeping your companion well geared is vital. Usually Sentinels use Kira until they get Doc and it is more or less vital to keep your active companion on high level.

2. Mods for your class are usually very cheap at the auction house

That being said - i usually went for the commendations. You can get some really nice modable items for your companions which makes keeping them at top gear much easier, as the quest rewards will usually be green/blue. And you get get some really cheap mods for either you or your companion, so yes, go for the commendations, but check the vendor first to see if you are going to buy only mods or items too and start taking the money, once you have enough commendations.