Which classes meet the emperor/???

Labradoraki

No one meets the "real" Emperor, the SW and the JK meet the "Voice of the Emperor".

Rofl. You defeat the emperor at the end of your class quest you noob. (as JK and SW)

I dont know how to make spoiler thing. If peopel are getting spoiled reading this they shouldn't have entered this thread.

Rofl. You defeat the emperor at the end of your class quest you noob. (as JK and SW)

I dont know how to make spoiler thing. If peopel are getting spoiled reading this they shouldn't have entered this thread.

Actually it's revealed to the Sith Warrior at the the end game in email's from the Emperors hands; that the Jedi Knight was deceived, he was tricked into thinking he killed the real Emperor when he only defeated the "The Voice of the Emperor", who was possessed by the real Emperor.

The real Emperor has not appeared in SWTOR, yet however the Sith Warrior is going to meet him at some point when the class story continues.

You make it sound like SW really comes and kills him at SW's own will. I feel like I must elaborate:

Emperor (The Voice of the Emperor - a someone else's body taken by Emperor entity ) orders you to kill him, so he can be free from Dark Side creature and find a new body. And this is not the end of class quest, since then you go to Correlia

No one probably really needs to read this, I am sorry, i just coudn't help myself)

Edited by Gelious