Another reminder tomorrow why EU subs should be on hold

Lyaise

Another maintenance patch, another slap in the face for EU players.

Cancel subs until separate maintenance times are implemented.

Re-subbing only when EU players are not treated like a second class player base.

yes make other people wait because you want them to...

Your time zone happens to be when the lowest ammount of people are on AND ITS ONE FLIPING DAY GET OVER IT

Edited by Oldmaveric

yes make other people wait because you want them to...

Your time zone happens to be when the lowest ammount of people are on AND ITS ONE FLIPING DAY GET OVER IT

Spoken like someone it doesn't affect (ie American) :rolleyes:

Edited by Vlakrar

Well..they could just never perform any kind of maintenance on the EU Servers then you wouldn't have that problem right?

There are always going to be people who are unhappy with maintenance times. Its ONE day out of the week, and maintenance = a good thing.

The time works for me, seeing as i go to work when the servers go down, and i come home when they come back up again.

But i can see how it would be annoying for people who are unemployed, on vacation, work night shifts etc.

I wont cancel my sub, but i do wish they would change it :|

I already cancelled my sub 2 weeks ago with main reason being the daily maintenance. When you cancel your sub you get to leave a reason why. So even if you plan on subscribing for another month, please cancel your sub just to leave the message that daytime maintenance is unacceptable.

Even if there were several other reasons I cancelled my sub I wont resub until I dont lose playtime during daytime.

if you don't like it don't play... I don't like the ability lag so i stoped my account. I suggest you do the same.

As my family always said Vote with your feet, AKA don't go back to a place and spend money if you don't like what they do or how they do things.

One day EVERY week....how would you feel losing that amount of time?

I run my own business and keep odd hours, so maintenance hits actually around the time I would be playing.

The way I feel? Dissappointed I have to stop playing, but otherwise indifferent.

Another maintenance patch, another slap in the face for EU players.

Cancel subs until separate maintenance times are implemented.

Re-subbing only when EU players are not treated like a second class player base.

ya know, you could just unsub till they fix the game...but that may be a while too. considering that crafting skills are soon to be completely useless sense bio is about to feel the wrath of the nerfbat, the ui is still garbage, and the overall gameplay goes from meh at lower levels to npcs doing healing spam and enough debuffs to make three rows.

its not like peopel over here don't work third shifts or only play late at night.. this affects people here as well but its just part of the game, and its what only 6 hours you don't get to play?

its not like peopel over here don't work third shifts or only play late at night.. this affects people here as well but its just part of the game, and its what only 6 hours you don't get to play?

OK, so let's just say.....it swaps around to EU having it during the night, but it's daytime/prime time US

How would YOU feel then? :rolleyes:

It is rather unfair considering the rather long maintenance times.

The time is at 8am when most people are at work, i do not see any issue. This just sounds like you want bioware to work around your schedule.

Also considering our servers are in Ireland, what time did you expect them to do it.

Pointless thread.