Pic says it all

ZanCobra

Cool story bro.

I find that your post was indeed necessary to move this thread forward. Thank you for your contribution.

And also, I'm not familiar with boarding party, is it glitched or something? Also, watch this thread become closed by that random mod.

That sucks bro, I'm dealing with a few bugs myself. Currently I can't even play the game because of a bug that has been in the game since beta. Essentially the game crashes once I get to the first load screen. I've literally tried every peice of advice I could find on how to fix it but currently nothing is working. I have 2 months left in the game and can't even play them because of a bug from sloppy coding that was neglected. Im not resubbing unless this is fixed either. Would love to give you guys my stuff but currently I can't even get into the game.

You don't get loot if you wipe.

the way I do it is take a char with Stealth and when we all know we are gonna wipe, I start running so the boss follows me, (I'm usually the last to die, since I'm ranged) and then our assasin stealths. The boss resets and we still get loot.

You don't get loot if you wipe.

the way I do it is take a char with Stealth and when we all know we are gonna wipe, I start running so the boss follows me, (I'm usually the last to die, since I'm ranged) and then our assasin stealths. The boss resets and we still get loot.

We didn't wipe the last time when we beat it, we all survived.

Hi all,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. We ask that threads on the forums are constructive and centered around civil discussion.

We ask that you please continue your discussion in this thread, as the topic is in game issues.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=66281

Additionally, we ask that you please see this post from AllisonBerryman regarding constructive feedback in the forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

As there is little room for constructive discussion here, we will close this now. Thank you.