Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Looking for items, wrists and belt, moddable for Sentinel.

Ripebear

Just wondering basically what is my best option right now in form of belt and wrists, I'm modding everything else, saving for my ear/implants and modding the heck out of my moddable pieces.

I feel my wrists and belt are lagging me behind a lot, there blues with like 72 strength on them.

Any help? I have a bit of cash to buy mats to make a better one!

How is finding good mods working out for you? I'm having trouble finding any on GTN and commendation mods are too low level for me.

Tried medium and light armour for orange belt?

It depends on the faction your on and population. On my server, imp ah is always has what I need at reasonable prices, but on republic side most of time what I need is not available or is over priced. I just buy mods from commendation vendors and buy the orange gear from ah or vendors. It works out pretty well, except that on my trooper the armory mods have more endurance than aim when compared to the crafted ones have more aim than endurance.

I have seen both the bracers and the belt as orange moddable items. They are few and far between though which means if you find one for any class you just hit the lottery of SWTOR.

I got lucky with a belt on my trooper and haven't seen one in couple days on ah. I bought it cheap too. I only seen one orange mod belt on the ah and just happen it was what I was looking for my trooper. It matches really nice with my gear and don't regret at all buying it.

The only thing I don't like about orange gear that is usually sold on ah is that a lot it is class restrictive, so you can't use them on your companions. Now I know my companions are trooper companions so why can't I use trooper orange gear on them?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.