Who do you have a hard time pvping agains?t

sixfreshcookies

I see a lot of people say sorcs, but I've never really had to much trouble beating them.

The classes I am currently having the most trouble with are marauders and operatives, everything else isn't too bad but I'm not sure how to beat good players of those classes that have their ocoldowns up.

the only class I can't speak to having a lot of experiencing playing vs is dps specc'd assasins.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Commando Gunnery, and my only concern for PvP is not class oriented, but maybe Gear.

At equal gear I know I can beat pretty much anything that are not perfectly playing is class, and maybe a hard time for the one that play very well.

But the fact is... at level 50... Gear and expertise is everything. I can shoot easy 3k critic attack on gear near mine, but often I get to fight people who have the best gear possible and my damage drop like a rock in water. Again people with no expertise I get near 5k critic.

I dont have much prob with the stun of the Sorc... they are squishy with no armor. I have a harder time again the Sith tank who have a lots of stun and a big armor.