Bug fest you wonder why

ZlupZlup

Now ive complained about bugs Ive posted lists about bugs and ive commented on other threads about bugs. But I never moaned about the realise date.

But for the love of god stop calling BW for having bugs in the game I dont know how mnay of you lot now moaning about bugs where also not 2 months ago screaming about getting the game out live and wanting a reliase date.

Well you got it, they even pushed it a little early...now you know why you have bugs

Get used to your own whinning moaning and crying this is what YOU asked for.

You cant have your cake and eat it with out getting fat.

This game wasn't released early.. Where do people keep getting this idea? It was set back multiple times so BioWare could supposedly get it "Just right.".

That's why I don't understand this hate for EA, they let them roll the release date back further.

Edited by HeroXx

This game wasn't released early.. Where do people keep getting this idea? It was set back multiple times so BioWare could supposedly get it "Just right.".

That's why I don't understand this hate for EA, they let them roll the release date back further.

They stated the 15th was there realise date.......EU version was brought out early.

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.