Still stuck on act 3.

Warwich

I really dont care how many post there is about this, I really want an answer from the devs.

Yes I got the quest when entering my ship to go to Ilum but I still need to kill Chancellor Jaranus.

Can one of the devs please be so kind to atleast give me a copy/paste answer that says you are aware of this issue and is doing your best to fix it.

I really dont care how many post there is about this, I really want an answer from the devs.

Yes I got the quest when entering my ship to go to Ilum but I still need to kill Chancellor Jaranus.

Can one of the devs please be so kind to atleast give me a copy/paste answer that says you are aware of this issue and is doing your best to fix it.

Might seem like a silly question, but are you sure you haven't dealt with him already? As far as I know you only get the Illum quest after finishing the story.

The loading screen is bugged for a lot of people and will still display Act 3 and say that you need to deal with the Chancellor even after you've done it.

• 3 weeks later...
Might seem like a silly question, but are you sure you haven't dealt with him already? As far as I know you only get the Illum quest after finishing the story.

The loading screen is bugged for a lot of people and will still display Act 3 and say that you need to deal with the Chancellor even after you've done it.

did you get a title for finishing your story? my op friend got a title from hers. are all classes supposed to get a title at the end? I didnt, because my story didn't finish after the mission like many other BHs but I dont think its as simple as a load screen bug.