Lightsaber Hilt

Darth-Malice

Hello Everyone, I didn't know the best place to ask this so I just figured I would put it here. I'm looking for a specific Lightsaber Type for a character of mine and since previewing weapons doesn't work at all I don't want to press my luck and risk buying a lightsaber with the wrong look.

Specifically I'm looking For a Modable Lightsaber with a Fang in the hilt. I've seen them ingame on Npc's and they look like this. Link

If anyone can direct me to a vendor that sells them or knows the name of one specifically so I can have one crafted for me I'd be grateful.

Correct, it's an artifice crafable saber. It's one of the willpower hilts. I dont know the exact name, i just know our group healer has one and i was admiring it tonight.

I on the other hand want a specific saber hilt as well, but i fear it may only be available to republic players.

Concept art: http://www.swtor.com/media/concepts/jedi-lightsaber-0

it's also in the Deceived cinematic around 3:00. The jedi that malgus kills drops it, and there's a brief close up of the hilt. noticed a jedi during one of the alderan house quests using one as well.

If anyone knows for sure, It'd be cool to be able to know for certain I should look harder, or give up on a lost cause.

Thx.