Suggestion: Advanced Class "Try-Out"

kiwimorgs

I've seen a lot of people wishing for advanced class re specs, and I myself have regretted a class choice during my play.

I think allowing re specs is a bit much though. Instead, how about we choose our advanced class as usual at level 10, but are offered the chance to change our minds at say, level 20 when we have had a chance to trial that particular class?

It would save restarting and repeating the first 10 levels, and could only be a one time thing.

I appreciate that level 20 may not be time enough for people to get the real feel of their class, but maybe you could offer one at perhaps 30 or 40 instead/as well?

I am against AC change but would support a grace period, say between lvl 10 and 15 or 20.

But to be realistic, it will not have much use.

The special feeling of an AC grows over time. The first ten lvls are not that much a difference.

I am against AC change but would support a grace period, say between lvl 10 and 15 or 20.

But to be realistic, it will not have much use.

The special feeling of an AC grows over time. The first ten lvls are not that much a difference.

Actually, several of the ACs do feel quite different almost immediately. Operative and Sniper, for example, are fighting in absolutely different ways from level 10 onwards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.