Any Chance of a CE Upgrade?

VettoRyo

Before I catch hell, yes I am suggesting some most CE will hate, yes I realize no matter what I say I'll be dubbed some kind of "loser for not getting it while I could".

But for rational people hear me out, A CE would be like a DD upgrade you pay the differences, and really I think that fair we miss out on all the physical goodies but still have to pay the difference to get into the CE vendor.

And yes I know allot of the stuff they sell most do not care about and are pointless for them but there thing in them I would like to get.

Before I catch hell, yes I am suggesting some most CE will hate, yes I realize no matter what I say I'll be dubbed some kind of "loser for not getting it while I could".

But for rational people hear me out, A CE would be like a DD upgrade you pay the differences, and really I think that fair we miss out on all the physical goodies but still have to pay the difference to get into the CE vendor.

And yes I know allot of the stuff they sell most do not care about and are pointless for them but there thing in them I would like to get.

Dont even bother, you want something better??

Get a authenticator, or download the app for your Iphone or Andriod

Get access to that guy!!! The 1000 credit fleet passes that function like you own 24hr one, but only have a 30min cool down, is ALOT better

Not to mention the MOUSE DROID

and the singing droid

and the 2 person speeder

Dont even bother, you want something better??

Get a authenticator, or download the app for your Iphone or Andriod

Get access to that guy!!! The 1000 credit fleet passes that function like you own 24hr one, but only have a 30min cool down, is ALOT better

Not to mention the MOUSE DROID

and the singing droid

and the 2 person speeder

Ya going to just get this over with.

On a Rp server, and they made the ONLY Republic officer clothing CE only, I also already have the SK vendor.

Edited by VettoRyo

Uhm.. i hate to say this, but the CE Republic Officers outfit is ballz compared to the CE Imperial Trooper armor. I was actually really dissappointed that the repubic outfit was so lame looking....

While true having accuses to both be quite nice as well, as I said this isn't about the content, if you want the content or not is subjective.

It about wanting the ability to buy a CE Upgrade like the DD upgrade.

I'd sell you my CE if I could. Biggest waste of money ever.

Bioware said allot of things they gone back on, as well as there no proof they ever did or not.

They did, at one point, state that they would not be adding the ability to get items that came with the CE at a future time, both physical and digital. I'm not about to pour through every news release and interview they've had to find 'proof'. If you want it, you can go look yourself, but what you're asking for isn't going to happen.

They did, at one point, state that they would not be adding the ability to get items that came with the CE at a future time, both physical and digital. I'm not about to pour through every news release and interview they've had to find 'proof'. If you want it, you can go look yourself, but what you're asking for isn't going to happen.

One should not say "What I say is true but only if you do my work for me" and excpet some one to belive you.

Again.

1. Bioware said stuff before and gone back on it.

2. There not allowed to change there mind?

3. No proof.

Why does everyone on the internet say "allot"? I swear I learned to spell and use "a lot" in 1st grade...

Because some people first langue isn't English or suffer from Dyslexia were spelling a lot and allot fairly common.

But hey being a jerk about it all ways helps right?

One should not say "What I say is true but only if you do my work for me" and excpet some one to belive you.

Again.

1. Bioware said stuff before and gone back on it.

2. There not allowed to change there mind?

3. No proof.

Conversely, one should not ask for proof before searching for available sources to see if such proof exists (which it does). But, like I said, they already stated that.. whether I go find proof of it or not isn't going to change the fact that they won't add CE items to future content without the purchase of a CE unless, as you said, they change their minds, which would upset a lot of CE customers. They bought something they were told was exclusive and paid a lot of money for that, someone else should not be able to come along and pay for a cheaper upgrade to get the same items.

Conversely, one should not ask for proof before searching for available sources to see if such proof exists (which it does). But, like I said, they already stated that.. whether I go find proof of it or not isn't going to change the fact that they won't add CE items to future content without the purchase of a CE unless, as you said, they change their minds, which would upset a lot of CE customers. They bought something they were told was exclusive and paid a lot of money for that, someone else should not be able to come along and pay for a cheaper upgrade to get the same items.

Did I ever say cheaper? I said Pay the difference.

It's dumb for them to demand the full price of CE game and all they cut out the Game cost and sell what the CE cost was.

And again you miss out on PYHICAL goodies.