JcrAllen Sentinel PvP Vid #1

audiblysilence

Yeah... <hands flamesuit to OP>

Only 50 that showed up was a Tracer Missile spammer and he worked you over. Rest of your video is you exerting excessive amounts of effort against lowbies. Not to mention fighting away from the node rather than denying the cap...

This is going to sound harsh, but it's sincere, the music was the best part (It is a good song, to be fair). Run Watchman/Juyo and profit.

Only 50 that showed up was a Tracer Missile spammer and he worked you over. Rest of your video is you exerting excessive amounts of effort against lowbies. Not to mention fighting away from the node rather than denying the cap...

This is going to sound harsh, but it's sincere, the music was the best part (It is a good song, to be fair). Run Watchman/Juyo and profit.

Yeah actually I'm gonna to can the whole thing. Had a lot of issues with the music I didn't realize. Best to just ignore this. I was rushed and did a bad job of it.

Forget this hater jcrallen. Keep doin what you're doin. Looking forward to your next vid bud.

-Tankz

Yea, you can go Watchman and get your big damage number on the scorecard, but you really aren't doing much but hurting people. Not killing and saving objectives.

I myself prefer combat. I do damage, kill people quick and cap objectives.