Looking for a West Coast Republic Server - Help Appreciated

Mlyrrh

I'm not looking for a faction biased server, though if that's my only option I'll take it. I am aware of the imbalance in favor of the Empire faction, and there's likely to be no such server with a 1:1 population between the two factions. However, I'd like a server where it's not a waste of time to roll Republic due to ending up at 50 with a player pool about as deep as a puddle. West coast only, please. I have no intention on playing East Coast. As for server type, I'm open to any of them, really. I won't be able to PvP well until I can find employment and get the ideal rig I want, or at least upgrade my CPU and RAM, but I'd like to have the option there should I manage to reach that point.

Again, I'm looking for a West Coast server in the US with a good if not great Republic population, being 2:1 or 1:1 ideally either way.

If you feel like role-playing, I suggest Ajunta Pall, but ONLY if you have intentions of RPing.

If you're not sure what RP is, look it up or don't join the server. Other than that, just join some random PVP server.

Edited by Astroblazer